Belgotex New Zealand Limited values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in order to improve the way we communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service (see more information on this below).
Personal Information Collection
Personal information from visitors to our website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to allow you to log in to the website or to supply you with products ordered through the website, or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in a way that is inconsistent with New Zealand’s privacy laws.
Use of Information
We may use personal information that visitors to our website submit can be used in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order and to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To administer and fulfil our promotions.
- To help us address problems with and improve our website design, products and services.
- To analyse trends and statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- To contact you if necessary.
Does Belgotex share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, these may include promotions, and communications to our customers. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use of or disclose your information.
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law.
- To protect our rights, or property, or those of our related companies.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To act in the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at the Belgotex website, simply log in to your account using your email address and password, and you will then be able to edit your personal information profile.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Belgotex wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about our products or promotions, you can let us know by logging into your account and altering your preferences. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we may need to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and user experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We will not store credit card information with your registered online profile. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the website address should change from “http” to https”
In addition, we limit the number of our employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Third Party Websites
Problems or questions?
If we become aware of any concerns or problems with our website, we will take these issues seriously and work to address them quickly.